Arduino Irrigation Projects
- viknet project - webbased Jquery Scheduler for home automation, sprinkler, and remote access
- Kevin Colyar's project - iPhone-based Remote Control of Irrigation valves using Arduino, Sinatra server and iPhone (very close to what I'm planning for my first itteration.)
- Hypnopompia project - DYI Arduino board that uses a telnet control system over ethernet
- Jason F. Ball irrigation controllers Version 1, Version 2 and Version 3 - Custom DYI boards based on Arduino (Dude is building himself a reflow oven from a toaster over so he can cook his SMDs onto his board, holy crap!)
- drj113 project (via Instructables) - DYI Arduino board with an ethernet jack and 6 valve controllers
- Gerry Duprey project (10 zone and 27 zone controller design) - Seems like a very robust hardware design, but it's PIC16F877P based, not Arduino.
- M.H.Kabir project - SMS-controlled Wireless Irrigation System
Seems like all these guys built custom hardware, which is cool, but I'm going to use mostly off the shelf parts (for the first iteration, anyway).
Supporting Technology Projects